Our Mass schedule evolves as the pandemic situation changes.
Daily & Weekend Masses – Wilde Lake
Online streaming is available for all the regular daily and weekend Masses. Please note that the Archbishop has dispensed all from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass during the COVID-19 pandemic. We miss you, but please stay safe.
NEW SCHEDULE – UPDATED APRIL 10, 2021
- Saturday (Vigil) 4:00 pm Online only (no congregation present)
- Sunday 10:30 am Outside — reservations needed
- Sunday 10:30 am Inside — reservations needed
- Daily (Monday – Friday) 12:00 pm Inside — reservations needed
- Sunday 8:00 am Inside —reservations needed
- Sunday 10:00 am Inside — reservations needed
- Sunday 12:15 pm Inside — reservations needed
For outdoor Masses: Please bring your printed registration receipt (or a note with your reservation number), bring a chair, and wear a facemask. More information about outdoor Mass procedures is on our Covid-19 Updates page.
For indoor Masses:
- When you reserve a seat, our system automatically closes off seats next to you to maintain social distance. Please direct single seating towards smaller sections and/or near the aisles.
- Print your e-mail reservation or save it to your phone if possible and bring it to church with you.
- Arrive up to ten minutes early to help facilitate you finding your seats.
- Wear a mask and maintain SIX feet of social distance throughout.
- Continue to be patient… as we continue to learn new ways of gathering as Church. It is hopeful that the conditions of the pandemic around us will continue to allow us to do this more and more.
WEATHER ADVISORY: Please watch our webpage and flocknote e-mails for updates regarding our plans related to weather concerns. When there are temperatures with forecasted wind chill below freezing, please note that we will not have outdoor Masses. The Masses will be held indoors without a congregation at the scheduled times and will be available via streaming. For the health of those ministering to provide the streaming, we please ask you not to come to church to attend indoors.
Eucharistic ministers (those who are specially trained to serve the Eucharist to the sick and elderly outside at home) are available to bring communion to the homebound parishioners. If a family member or friend is unable to come to Mass on a temporary or long term basis, a Eucharistic minister will be happy to bring Communion to them. To make a request call the parish office at 410-964-1425. A Eucharistic minister will follow up and make contact to set up a convenient time to visit.
Children’s Liturgy of the Word
The Children’s Liturgy of the Word Program is offered on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. during the school year at WLIFC. The program is for children age 4 to 3rd grade. Younger children may attend with a parent/guardian. The 20 to 25-minute lesson reflects on the readings during Mass.
Covid-19 Update: Due to the pandemic, the Children’s Liturgy will be held online the second and fourth Sunday starting in September 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The theme for 2020-2021 is God is My Hero. Email us for the Sunday Zoom link or look for it in the weekly parish bulletin emailed to parish families.
Contact: Nadine Magaletta, KidLit@sjerc.org